The Testing Center provides testing/proctoring services for a variety of assessments to its students, the extended community, other partnering colleges, and local/state licensing agencies.
Want to learn more about us? Click here!
Wondering why KCC has a Testing Center? Click here!
KCC Testing Center is an approved Pearson VUE site, and proctors the following exams:
- All KCC instructor exams
- Pearson VUE testing – including GED
- College Board testing – including CLEP
- Oregon State Licensing Commissions – including Tax Preparer, Pesticides, Building Codes
- Other exams per arrangement
- Any fees for Pearson VUE or College Board testing should be paid to those organizations before testing.
- Oregon State Licensing Commissions (Including Tax Preparer, Pesticides, Building Codes, etc.) - $20 per test
- ACCUPLACER Testing for any institution other than KCC - $20 per test
- Any tests from other institutions - $20 per test
- FREE Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Practice Tests! Click here
- FREE Oregon State DMV Practice Tests! Click here