The Testing Center provides testing/proctoring services for a variety of assessments to its students, the extended community, other partnering colleges, and local/state licensing agencies. If you are coming to sit for a test, please be sure to bring your KCC Student ID or some form of valid, government issue photo ID.
KCC Testing Center is an approved Pearson VUE site, and proctors the following exams:
- All KCC instructor exams
- Pearson VUE testing – including GED
- College Board testing – including CLEP
- Oregon State Licensing Commissions – including Tax Preparer, Pesticides, Building Codes
- Other exams per arrangement
- Any fees for Pearson VUE or College Board testing should be paid to those organizations before testing.
- Oregon State Licensing Commissions (Including Tax Preparer, Pesticides, Building Codes, etc.) - $20 per test
- ACCUPLACER Testing for any institution other than KCC - $20 per test
- Any tests from other institutions - $20 per test
- FREE Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Practice Tests! Click here
- FREE Oregon State DMV Practice Tests! Click here