The Testing Center administers and proctors a variety of tests for KCC students and anyone in the larger community wanting to take exams that the Testing Center has been certified to offer.
TheTesting Center offers the following exams, among others:
- KCC course exams, as requested by instructor
- Pearson VUE testing – including GED
- College Board testing – including CLEP
- Oregon State Licensing Commissions – including Tax Preparer, Pesticides, Building Codes
If you are scheduled to take an exam in the Testing Center, please remember to bring your KCC ID, drivers' license, military ID, or some other form of valid, government-issued photo identification.
Also, please be aware that testers will not be seated less than 90 minutes prior to Testing Center closing time and that Testing Center staff will honor instructor deadlines for completing KCC course exams.
- Any fees for Pearson VUE, PSI, State of Oregon, or other government or commercial exams should be paid to those organizations before testing.
- Placement, college credit, course exams, or other tests for or from other academic institutions - $20 per test
- FREE Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Practice Tests! Click here
- FREE Oregon State DMV Practice Tests! Click here