- Fill out a Disability Service Application at least two weeks before the start of the term.
- Schedule an appointment with the Disability Coordinator.
- Gather documentation and bring to your appointment, or have your treating professional fax/e-mail/mail documentation to the Disability Coordinator.
- Meet with the Disability Coordinator to discuss appropriate accommodation and review your documentation.
- Pick up an instructor accommodation letter the first week of the term.
- Fill out a Disability Service Application requesting placement testing accommodations.
- Contact the Disability Coordinator to schedule an appointment to discuss accommodations needed for placement testing.
- You will be notified onces accommodations are in place.