Suggested Sample Performance Indicators
Program leads are encouraged to establish performance indicators appropriate to the program or discipline. Program leads and faculty are encouraged to use and adapt VALUE rubrics provided by the Association of American Colleges and Universities.
Demonstrate effective and respectful participation as members and leaders of diverse teams.
- Contributes to team meetings by offering alternative solutions or courses of action that build on ideas of others.
- Facilitates contributions to meetings by constructively building upon or synthesizing contributions from others.
- Completes all tasks by deadline; work accomplished is thorough, comprehensive, and advances the project.
- Supports a constructive team climate.
- Identifies and acknowledges conflict and helps to manage/resolve conflict.
These performance indicators were adapted in part with permission from Assessing Outcomes and Improving Achievement: Tips and tools for Using Rubrics, edited by Terrel L. Rhodes. Copyright 2010 by the Association of American Colleges and Universities.