Student Employment

Federal Work Study

A "Federal Work Study" student has financial need and has qualified through the Financial Aid Office for a federally funded program. The student is approved a specific allotment of money which can be earned.

Student Worker

Any employment that is not from federal or state programs is considered "Student Worker," and is funded totally through the individual department.

To apply for any of the postions below, please fill out our general student employment application.

The application is hosted at NeoGov. Application tutorial is available.

Current Available Positions

We do not have any Work-study openings at this time. Please check back.