Will you be a junior or senior in high school this fall, or are you graduating from high school? If so, you’re eligible for the High School Student Summer Scholarship!
This scholarship will pay the tuition for any Summer Term 2021 courses you take. All you have to do is pay for course fees and books!
Why take advantage of the High School Student Summer Scholarship?
- Earn college credit for a degree of your choosing.
- Experience life as a college student.
- Enjoy fun events with the Office of Student Life.
- Easily transition into your Fall Term as a new Oregon Promise student at KCC.
How to take advantage of the High School Student Summer Scholarship?
- Register for summer classes online or visit Student Services in Founders Hall to register.
- The KCC Business Office will automatically apply the scholarship for eligible students.
All qualifying students can get their scholarship today by registering for Summer Term courses with Student Services in Founders Hall from 8 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday or by calling 541-882-3521.
Be sure to register early to get all the classes you want! The deadline to register is Friday, June 18.