KCC students are able to get discounts at local area businesses with a current, validated KCC student ID. You can validate your KCC student ID card with a term sticker, which can be obtained in Founders Hall beginning two business days prior to the start of each term.
Any student who makes a complete withdrawal from classes for a given term must present their student ID to the student success rep at the time of withdrawal, in order to have that term's validation sticker removed. You may also be asked to show your student ID to pick up any refund due to you.
Perks on campus with your student ID
Discounts in the community with your student ID*
- Student Life events - Use your ID at Student Life, ASKCC and campus club events to get FREE food and giveaways, enter drawings, and win prizes.
- Bookstore - Show your valid ID to charge books and materials to your student account using your financial aid funds (based on financial aid eligibility/award).
- Basin Transit Service – Free unlimited bus rides, 12 max occupancy, 6 am – 6 pm
- College of Cosmetology – 10% off salon services
- Dutch Bros. - $0.25 discount on all drinks
- Harbor Isles Tennis Club – Call 541-884-3300 for details
- Klamath Basin Sports – 10% off retail
- Mia’s and Pia’s – 10% discount
- National Fitness and Racquet Club – Call 541-883-3728 for details
- Poppy on Main – 10% off purchases (some exclusions may apply)
- Rodeo’s Pizza and Saladeria – 10% discount
- Ross Ragland Theater – Discounts vary
- The Ledge – 5% store discount, climbing gym closed
- Waffle Hut – 10% discount
*These discounts are valid as of the start of Fall Term 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
Help us expand this list!
If you are aware of a community business that is willing to provide a discount to KCC students, please email StudentLife@klamathcc.edu
and provide us with the name and potential discount. We will contact the business to confirm the information, and add them to the list so other students are aware of the opportunity. Thank you!