Report an Incident/Concern


Klamath Community College utilizes a one policy, one process approach for reporting incidents or complaints. This means the same form and process is available for students, employees and community members to initiate an investigation and response into an incident or issue.

Incidents of discrimination, harassment or assault should be reported as soon as possible via the link/form in the resource box to the right, or by contacting Title XI via email at:

Once submitted, the information will be reviewed by the executive director of Human Resources and general counsel in order to determine the appropriate next steps, which may include referral of the complaint to another office such as Human Resources or an academic dean as appropriate.

For more minor difficulties, KCC encourages individuals to resolve conflicts or concerns at the lowest, most direct level, as this is good practice for work and life. We encourage the use of open and honest communication, following the Student Code of Conduct, to promote a safe learning environment.

When faced with a disagreement or conflict, attempt to discuss the matter first directly with the individual (except in cases of sexual misconduct).  If the matter is not resolved from that effort, then speak with the individual's immediate supervisor (if the issue is with a College employee), or seek a mediator (if the issue is with another student) such as a faculty member, advisor or campus counselor.

If the matter still cannot be resolved and you wish to submit a formal complaint, you may do so with the campus incident/complaint reporting form in the resource box above.

In the event that direct resolution and/or communication is not an option, or poses an immediate threat, complete a campus incident/complaint reporting form. The form can be submitted online, or turned in to the receptionist in the Founders Hall lobby.

Submit an incident/concern report:

To report an incident or complaint, submit the form online via the link below. Reports may be submitted anonymously.

Campus Incident/Concern Reporting Form:

To report an injury or accident that occurred on the KCC campus, visit or contact Campus Safety by phone at 541-880-2314 or by email at