Klamath Community College Career Services Center is committed to promoting knowledge of self by providing tailored education and resources through career exploration and job search assistance, which empowers our students in making decisions, developing a plan and achieving a career goal.
We are here to walk with you as you start this new journey. We will guide you as you develop the tools and knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
Throughout your journey, we will walk with you as you:
- discover your values, interests and skills,
- delve into career opportunities and programs of study that fit you,
- customize and tailor your resume and cover letter, and
- cultivate strategies to market yourself through interviewing and networking.
We will work with you to identify your unique employment needs and to develop work experience and potential career opportunities. We encourage you to refer members of the community to use our office as a resource for assistance in career development.
VISIT CAREER COACH
- Take an assessment and get suggestions about which academic program might be a good fit for you.
- Post your jobs with our Career Coach program (Contact a career advisor to learn how to sign up and use Career Coach).