Articulation agreements with other Universities
Articulation agreements are formal partnerships between at least two institutions of higher education. Typically, these agreements exist between a community college and a four-year institution. The goal is to create a seamless transfer for students. View current articulation agreements
Things to consider when choosing a University:
- Costs including tuition, fees, housing, transportation, and length of program
- Program requirements and specific courses – does it sound interesting?
- Job placement rates
- Visit colleges and meet with admissions and program leads
Transfer check list:
- Check admission deadlines and requirements to apply to specific programs
- Check prerequisite and bachelor degree requirements
- Bring the above information to your advisor to incorporate it into academic planning
- FAFSA filed with University code listed?
- Official transcript sent?