To register for a Community Education class online you must be a current KCC student with an active online profile and password. All students will need an accessible email to use MyKCC. Please select the appropriate link for instructions on how to register.
New KCC Students: (Never taken a class at KCC)
New KCC student must complete and submit Community Ed Application
. Application will be processed within 24-48 hours. Student will receive an email once application is processed with student ID and further instructions on how to complete registration.
Current students: (Undergraduate students must be released for online registration from their advisor prior to being able to register online.)
To register online
1. Log in to MyKCC
2. Select “Register for Community Education Classes” to the left under quick links.
3. Use drop down menu under term to select current term. Example: “Winter Community Ed” next scroll to bottom of page and use search button.
4. Classes are listed in alphabetical order by course code. Example "ARTX733.01" scroll through course list until desired class is found, then select the "add box" to the left of the course code.
5. Once you have selected all courses, click the “add courses” button at the bottom of the page. (A message should appear letting you know you have been successfully registered.)
Other Registration options include.
A. Sign-in at Information Desk, Building 3, for Student Services to register you. ...OR
B. Mail completed registration form to: 7390 South 6th Street, Klamath Falls, OR 97603 ...OR
C. Fax: Attention: Student Services 1-541-885-7758 ...OR
D. Phone registration for existing KCC students only. 541-880-2253
- Once registered, make payment (cash, check, or credit card) online or at the Cashier's office in Building 3.
- Tuition and fees are due by the first day of class
For any assistance with online registration or password reset, please call the CE department directly at 541-880-2253