Addressing food insecurities for our students:
ASKCC (your student government) and the Office of Student Life have partnered to create an on-campus food pantry to provide support for students in need. If you would like to request food, please review the details below and complete the form.
Requirements for food package requests:
Due to concerns surrounding COVID-19, the food pantry is offering curbside pick up. Please call 541-880-2355 when you arrive on campus to arrange a pick up location. We take care and precaution when packing each food package request by wearing latex-free gloves and face masks.
Make sure to let us know about any dietary restrictions, food allergies, or hygiene needs in each submission.
- Must be enrolled in classes for the current term.
- Must present current student ID for verification when picking up.
- Limited to two requests a month per student.
- Submit a Food Package Request each time you utilize the pantry.
- Pick up times for Food Packages are Monday through Thursday, 9am - 3pm
In addition to food and hygiene products, some or all of the following items will be included in packages:
If you need more information regarding community resources, follow THIS LINK for resources listed on the Klamath Lake Food Bank website or you can ask someone in the Office of Student Life!
Want to help the Food Pantry? Make a donation!