- An employment specialist to help you build a personal goal plan for further education or job development, placement, and support;
- A college navigator to guide you through continued education at KCC and beyond;
- Access to scholarships or tuition support for your education;
- A dedicated online instructor to guide you if you are studying online;
- Job coaching and job skills development;
- Help creating a plan for your success;
- A safe place to learn in a respectful adult environment;
- And the opportunity to learn at your own pace within your life’s schedule.
Adult GED/ABE Classes
Adult Basic Education (ABE) and General Education Development (GED) classes are designed to evaluate students'
individual needs and to determine individualized starting levels for each subject. Our instructors then work closely with students as they study writing, science, language arts, math, keyboarding, and workplace skills. The goal of ABE and GED classes is for students to be able to pass the GED tests with confidence and ultimately earn a GED certificate. Day and evening classes are available in both one-on-one and cohort-based instruction.
Adult ESL Classes
English as a Second Language (ESL) courses are designed to help non-English speakers improve their skills in speaking, reading, and writing in English. Day and evening classes are available in both one-on-one and cohort-based instruction.
All K-CET students are members of the KCC student body and can access all resources available to registered students. There is a $5 student ID fee payable when you register, and it provides free use of BTS buses.
K-CET can be reached at 541-880-2366 or by email at KCET@klamathcc.edu
The K-CET staff is ready to help you achieve your educational goals.
Youth GED/Credit Recovery Classes
Perhaps a GED is not the option for you. Klamath Learning Center and Falcon Heights Academy can still help you. If you are within eight credits of graduating, you may still be able to finish your local diploma. If you’re not local, you can work toward a Klamath Basin Diploma instead, which is the equivalent of a regular high school diploma. If you are under 18, you will need a referral from a local counselor to begin our courses. County students contact Falcon Heights Academy at 541-883-6699. City student contact Klamath Learning Center at 541-883-4719.