For our staff and faculty.
Promoting well-being is the right thing to do.
For our students.
If we are healthy it helps us to provide quality service and model a healthier lifestyle to our students.
For our college.
Research says improving workplace health improves productivity, reduces absenteeism, and reduces turnover.
Comprised of staff and faculty from a wide variety of departments at the College, the Wellness Committee provides leadership, planning, and event management to improve the quality of life for the KCC campus community in all aspects of wellbeing.
- We envision a better, healthier future for our community.
- We envision a growing awareness of and participation in healthy activities and behaviors for staff faculty at KCC.
- We envision the college growing into a role of leading by example to increase wellness activities and opportunities for future generations of students and the community.
- We envision growing into roles that support our Physical, Social, Emotional, and Financial wellbeing.
- We envision our activities fostering a college-wide sense of community, camaraderie, and wellbeing.