Klamath Community College Administrative Services is dedicated to supporting the executive, academic, and student service requirements for operating the College. Our vision is to create and operate a college of excellence.
• Ensures the safety of all individuals on campus.
• Secures the fiscal and financial integrity of the institution.
• Stewards the property and other physical assets of the institution.
• Serves students and staff in retail-like functions of food service, books and supplies.
• Prepares for future physical needs of the College through facilities and resource planning.
• Integrates our operations with the needs of Klamath and Lake County.