► AdmissionsMilitary ServicesGEM ProgramGetting Started with GEM

Get Started Now!

To get started:

1. Select Klamath Community College as your GEM Institution
You must establish a CCAF Education Goal on the AFVEC. When applying for AFTA (Air Force Tuition Assistance) you need to choose Klamath Community College as your school.

2. Submit Tuition Assistance Forms.
Request Tuition Assistance (TA) online in the AFVEC. Once your TA has been approved, email a copy to heap@klamathcc.edu. Or you can fax it to 541-885-7758.

3. Create your MyKCC account
Once your admissions application is verified, Veterans Services will send you instructions that will help you set up your MyKCC account. Once your account is set up, you will be free to register for your course(s). Information on GEM approved courses can be found here.

4. Register for courses.
Once Veterans Services receives your tuition assistance form, they will register you for your Course(s). Submitting your tuition assistance form is a request to be registered in your selected course(s).

5. Order your textbooks and course materials
Text books are available from the KCC Bookstore.

For more information on getting started, contact our Veterans Services group at 855-KCC-GEMS or via email at veterans@klamathcc.edu.

7390 South 6th Street
Klamath Falls OR 97603 541.882.3521
© 2015 Klamath Community College
Editor Login