Addressing food insecurities for our students:
ASKCC (your student government) and the Office of Student Life have partnered to create an on-campus food pantry to help provide support for students in need. If you would like to request food, please review the details below and complete the form.
Requirements for food package requests:
Food packages can be picked up on Tuesdays and Fridays from 9 am to 3 pm during academic terms and Fridays 10 am to 3 pm during breaks.
- Must be enrolled in classes for the current term
- Must present current student ID for verification when picking up
- Limited to two requests a month
Make sure to let us know about any dietary restrictions, food allergies, or hygiene needs in each submission. The deadline to submit a request form each week is noon the day prior to pick up.
In addition to food and hygiene products, some or all of the following items will be included in packages:
- Info on local community resources
- Easy and healthy recipes
- Nutrition information
- Promotions on upcoming workshops and special events
If you need more information regarding community resources - ask someone in the Office of Student Life!