Career Pathways/Statewide Certificates
KCC offers Less-Than-One-Year Certificates of Completion. These certificates can help students get started on a career path or advance in an occupation. This may be the first certificate a student earns while pursuing a program of greater length.
Generally these certificates can be earned in less than one year of full-time study. If you attend part-time, take developmental education courses or change majors, completion of your chosen program may take longer.
- Addiction Studies (22 credits)
- Automotive Technician - Electrical/ Electronic Specialist (12 credits)
- Cisco Academy Computer Support Technician (16 credits)
- Diesel Technician - Electrical/Electronic Specialist (12 credits)
- Early Childhood Education (17 credits)
- First-Line Supervisor Fundamentals (13 credits)
- Income Tax Preparation (15 credits)
- Retail Management (26 credits)
- Web Design (24 credits)